The CVC Emerging Companies Fund II (the Fund) is an unregistered managed investment scheme that invests in high quality, typically founder led and primarily unlisted growth and expansion stage companies. The Fund is managed by CVC ECF Managers Pty Ltd ACN 644 213 221 (Corporate Authorised Representative No. 128 4343) (the Manager). The Manager is an authorised representative of CVC Managers Pty Ltd ACN 108 360 372 AFS Licence no. 277740.
Investments are selected, negotiated and managed by members of the investment team, being Christian Jensen and Jonathan Pearce.
The Fund has several attributes which the Manager believes provide a compelling opportunity for investors:
- The Fund offers investors exposure to investment opportunities in private companies, not always available to individual investors. The Manager seeks to invest on preferred terms and more attractive pricing to what might be available when investing in listed companies and IPOs.
- The Manager will target investments in high quality companies with significant growth potential. The Fund will typically invest at the expansion stage of the company’s lifecycle, seeking to avoid excessive early stage commercialisation or technology risk.
- The Fund will typically provide new capital required for growth rather than buying existing shares (although the Fund may occasionally invest in existing shares on a selective basis). The Manager will favour investment opportunities where the Fund can invest alongside founders, creating alignment with the management team.
- The Manager will target companies where there is an identified line of sight to a liquidity event within 6 to 36 months of the investment being made.
- The Fund is managed by an experienced Investment Team with a strong track record and extensive networks accessing companies seeking private and pre-IPO funding. The Investment Team have experience in managing the investment strategy targeted by the Fund, which relies on both a private and public markets skill set. This is a specialised approach in an area which is not well serviced by existing Australian equity funds.
The Fund is an Australian wholesale unit trust with an expected five-year, closed-end term, however the Manager may extend the term of the Fund by up to two terms of 1-year each where it considers it is in the best interests of investors to do so
The Offer is only open to persons who qualify as wholesale clients (as defined in section 761G(7) of the Act).
One Fund Services Limited ACN 615 523 003 is the trustee of the Fund. The Trustee holds AFS Licence no. 493421. Members of the One Investment Group also act as registrar and administrator for the Fund.
You can download a copy of the Information Memorandum and Application Form from this page.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on (02) 8277 0000.