Kingsgrove Property Trust
The Kingsgrove Property Trust (the Fund) has been established with the intention of acquiring the commercial and industrial property located at 6 The Crescent, Kingsgrove in Sydney, New South Wales, which is located 22 kilometres from the Sydney GPO (24 minutes driving time on the Eastern Distributor) and 11 kilometres from the Sydney Domestic Airport.
The Property will be held with the objective of deriving rental income and capital appreciation for the benefit of Unit Holders.
The money raised pursuant to the Information Memorandum will be used, together with bank debt, to fund the purchase of the Property.
Key features of the Fund include:
- Distributions paid monthly, forecast to commence at an average of 8.19% p.a*;
- Component of property vacant resulting in expected increase in distributions;
- Annual rent reviews forecast to increase investor returns each year;
- Non-recourse debt borrowing for investors; and
- An expected initial term of 7 years.
Key features of the Property include:
- Well-established industrial area of Kingsgrove which is 22 kilometres from the Sydney GPO;
- 12 minute walk from the Kingsgrove Shopping Centre and Railway Station
- 24,020 m2 site area
- Modern facility consisting of office, production and warehouse accommodation, underground car park for 122 cars and surplus land on the north side of the property
- Highly functional warehouse split into two areas
- Further development potential provided by surplus land on the north side of the buildings subject to Council Approval
The Offer was open to wholesale, sophisticated and professional investors only as those terms are defined in the Corporations Act. Minimum subscriptions are $100,000 unless approved by the Trustee.
This offer closed in June 2013.
Should you have any interest, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us on (02) 8277 0000 to discuss further.
*This average percentage return is based on various assumptions as disclosed in the Information Memorandum which need to be understood before any investor considers making an investment in the Fund.