From time to time you may be unhappy with a product or service provided by a member of the One Investment Group (OIG). If you are unhappy, we would like you to tell us about it and let us know how you think we can fix it.
OIG aims to ensure that investors and other clients are treated fairly and consistently when handling complaints, and that complaints are handled in an efficient, timely and effective manner. We have a Complaints Handling Policy and a summary of our complaints handling process can be provided free of charge to investors and other clients.
You may make a complaint even where you have invested in an OIG Fund through an Investor Directed Portfolio Service (IDPS) provided your complaint is in connection with your investment in the OIG Fund. Any complaint received by OIG from a client of an IDPS operator in respect of an OIG Fund will be handled in accordance with our Complaints Handling Policy.
If you have a complaint, contact OIG’s Complaints Officer either in person at our registered office or by telephone, in writing, by email or in person using the details below:
- By phone: +61 2 8277 0000;
- In writing: Complaints Officer, PO Box R1471, Royal Exchange NSW 1225; or
- By email: email@example.com
What happens next?
- OIG will acknowledge your complaint immediately.
- OIG will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. While most matters can be resolved quickly, more complex issues may take longer.
- We must formally respond to your complaint within a maximum of 30 days informing you how we believe we have resolved the complaint or why we have not.
What happens if your complaint is not resolved?
If OIG has not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction within the time allowed, you may contact the external dispute resolution service OIG is a member of. This service is free of charge to you. You must complete OIG’s internal dispute resolution procedure before contacting the external dispute resolution service.
If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
- Website: www.afca.org.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1800 931 678 (freecall) 1
- Write to: GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001
Time limits may apply to complain to AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA website to find out if or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expires.
OIG’s subsidiaries membership details are:
|Name of relevant entity
|AFCA Member No#
|One Managed Investment Funds Limited
|117 400 987
|Columbus Investment Services Limited
|095 162 931
|One Investment Administration Limited
|072 899 060